Coming Clean email@example.comComing Clean is a nonprofit collaborative of environmental health and environmental justice experts working to reform the chemical and energy industries so they are no longer a source of harm. Guided by the Louisville Charter, Jemez Principles of Democratic Organizing, and the Principles of Environmental Justice, we are winning campaigns for a healthy, just, and sustainable society by growing a stronger and more connected movement.
This is a private, closed, and confidential member site and listserv for Coming Clean members.
If you would like to join Coming Clean please contact Jim Irby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an existing member having trouble accessing the member site please contact Santiago Alcala at email@example.com.
- 371 Members
- 1,739 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.